By Ratna Balani
How to use fem bleach cream: Women use several types of bleach for their skin and face. There are a variety of bleaches offered in the market. Bleach is basically used to lighten the facial hair color and the peel. It also reduces pigmentation and skin darkening. Bleach cream is made with a combination of chemicals and natural products like aloevera, rose, sandalwood that is extremely beneficial to the skin. Among the top bleaching products, Fem bleach cream is an excellent ammonia free bleach that gives a truly glowing and radiant skin without any harmful effects. It reduces dark spots and induce a natural glow to the skin. Fem bleach works amazingly great for coloring unwanted facial hair. It consists vitamins and natural oils that make your skin super soft and smooth.
Today I will guide you about how to use Fem bleach and what precautions you have to preserve in head before applying it to the skin like face, hands, legs etc.
How to apply Fem bleach cream on face?
- Know your skin type: firstly, understand your skin type and then buy Fem bleach according to your skin.
- Test your skin: Bleach cream contains lots of chemicals so it is advisable to test your skin before using it. Apply a small portion of bleach around your hand. Keep it for 10 minutes, if any burning or inflammation persists, rinse it off with cold water immediately. It proves that your skin is allergic to bleaching agents. Hence skip using artificial bleach and switch to natural skin bleaching products.
- Clean your face: Before using Fem bleach cream, rinse your face with cold water. If you have excessive oily skin, then wash your facial skin with mild cleanser first.
- Organize the kit: After cleansing your pores, open the Fem bleach pack and take out the cream and activator. These days, there are pre-bleach cream and post bleach creams are are included hence apply the pre-bleach cream first then move on to the next step.
- Proportion: Take 2 spoons of cream and 3 pinches of powder activator in a small bowl and mix it for 2 minutes.
- Application: By using a face pack brush or fingers, apply it onto your face or other skin areas. Make sure you cover all the areas otherwise the facial hair will be left unlightened. Keep it for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with cold water. DO not use the face wash etc as that will reduce the effects.
- Moisturize your skin: you can apply a non-sticky moisturizer after removing the bleach. It will give you long lasting suppleness and sparkling shine.
- The Results: Fem bleach will help you to get rid of those dark color facial hairs. It will enhance your skin tone and it’s beauty. You can see a visible difference in your tanned skin and dark spots. It also adds softness to the dry and patchy peel instantly.
Precautions before using fem bleach cream
- Do not forget testing your skin before using bleach.
- Avoid using bleach on the acne prone, burned and extremely parched skin.
- It is advisable to know your skin type and purchase the fem bleach in accordance to your skin.
- Check the expiry date of fem bleach, expired bleach can harm your face very badly.
- Bleach your face in the evening as it helps in avoiding sun exposure, which may affect your face negatively.
- Do not use bleach more than 1 time in 20 days or a month.
- If acne, dryness, spots and redness occurs on the skin after using Fem bleach, do not try it again.
- Do not use cleanser and scrubber for the next few hours after applying Fem bleach cream.
- You should not use any face pack or oil in the night after applying bleach.
- You can rinse your face with water as many times you want after 60 minutes.