Dry hair tips and Homemade Remedies for Dry Hair
Dry hair can be very annoying at times because they tend to break easily and cause dry scalp. Dry hair is also very hard to manage and mostly you won’t be able to make those pretty hairstyles when the hair type is dry, rough and brittle. Do you know what causes dry hair? It can be because the hair do not retain moisture or do not absorb enough moisture or due blocked pores on scalp which produce less or no natural oils. Dry hair are unhealthy and thus you need to treat them as early as possible. If you will be a bride soon then this become very crucial to heal dry hair to make those beautiful Indian bridal hairstyles.Natural ways are the best way to treat dry hair. How? The check list is below to improve the texture of the hair and to prevent the dryness.
Dry Hair Tips and Home Remedies to cure dryness
Oil massaging for Dry hair care
Dry hair needs so much of oiling. Oil them regularly. Oil them at night and wash them in the morning. You can massage nicely to stimulate the roots so that blood circulation increases. When the blood circulation increases then this also promotes the improvement in the natural lubricants release to keep the scalp moist.
Oiling home remedy recipe:
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Almond oil
Add all oils in 1:1:1 ratio that means take all these hair in equal quantity. If you are taking one teaspoonful of coconut oil then take the other 2 oils in the same amount. Now heat the oils and apply all over hair from roots to tips. This helps to fight dry hair naturally. Do it until hair turns to normal. You can do it 2-3 times a week. This oiling treatment will definitely show great results in improving the dryness of hair. Oiling is one of the best dry hair tips that you can gain benefits from.
Steaming for Natural Moisture Boost
Some times the hair becomes dry because it does not produce natural oils. This happens if the pores on the scalp are blocked. Therefore try streaming. You can provide stream to hair and scalp to open the closed pores, eliminate dead cells, and promote circulation of blood in the scalp.
Procedure for streaming the hair
- Firstly oil your hair from tip to root.
- Now provide steam to hair.
You can steam with towel or with the steamers available in market.
How to steam dry hair with towel:
- Put the towel in hot water.
- Squeeze it and tie it on head.
- Let it be for 10 minutes.
- You can wash now.
Moisturizing hair packs for dry hair types
Use natural moisturizing agents to naturally moisturise the hair. These natural hair packs are loaded with goodness and nutrients that heals the dryness and helps hydrate the hair. Some hair packs can be used to moisturize the hair and help to retain the moisture. This would soften the hair and provide you with bouncier and smoother hair.
Honey pack for dry hair cure
- Mix honey and luke warm water in same quantity and apply all over the hair nicely.
- Let it be for 20 minutes. You can make a bun or clip the hair up to avoid any mess.
- Wash the hair.
Glycerin hair pack
- Mix 2 teaspoonful of glycerin in 1 cup of water. Add 1 teaspoonful of honey as well
- Apply and massage all over the hair and scalp
- Wash within 30 minutes
Banana pack for dry rough hair
- Take a piece of banana as per your hair volume.
- Mash it well to make a pulp out of it. Add some castor oil in it like around 1 teaspoonful.
- Apply all over the hair and make a bun.
- Let it be for 30 minutes.
- Do not over dry it as it might become difficult to remove.
- Now wash the hair with cold water, lukewarm water will make the banana residue to leave the hair difficlut.
- The banana remains would tangle the hair but let the hair dry.
- Once the hair dries you can remove the banana particles by combing the hair.
Egg hair pack for Dry damaged hair type
- Take an egg or two as per the hair requires which depends on the hair length.
- Beat them well and apply all over and let it set for 10-15 minutes
- Now wash with cool water or luke warm water.
Coconut milk treatment for dry hair
- You can extract it easily at home.
- Blend coconut in a blender.
- Add water and blend it finely.
- Use coconut milk.
- Now squeeze the extract.
- Apply this all over and let it be for 15-25 minutes.
- Wash the hair with tepid water. This is also a great hair conditioner and hair moisturizer for dry hair.
Important dry hair tips for prevention:
- Do not use hot water to wash hair. Use luke warm water, if the climate is cool.
- Use intense moisturizing shampoo and always use conditioner.
- Comb your hair carefully. Avoid being hard on hair.
- Tie hair loosely until they turn into normal. Also avoid tight hair styles when the hair is still wet
- Avoid giving artificial heat.
- Drink lot of water this will keep the body, skin and scalp hydrated.
Hope you will be able to sought out the dry hair problem after reading these tips for dry hair in this article. Dry hair can lead to many other hair problems so try to treat it as quickly as possible till it become more permanent and ruins the natural beauty of your hair.
Post by: Khyati Mahajan (Edited by Admin)