By Khyati Mahajan
Are you worried about the hair loss and hair thinning? The saying “Your hair is your best accessory” is very true. Hair is what makes you look amazing and out of the crowd. No accessory can make you look attractive than your hair. It is your hair and thus you should be free to do what you like. Not just for women but for men too hair is definitely their crowning glory. Hair makes you look younger and smarter. But too much of styling leads to damaged hair? Moreover, some factors can also lead to hair problems like hair thinning, greying, baldness, hair fall etc. Are you terrified with the amount of hair loss you have? Using expensive products but no results? It is time to switch over to natural home remedies. They cause no harm and are effective to save your precious hair from the hair related problems.
What causes hair fall, hair thinning or baldness?
Hairstyle is what brings out our beauty. Hair loss can also be a result of fungal infection, nutritional deficiency, chemotherapy, stress, chronic illness, pregnancy and hereditary etc.You would love to experiment with your hair but continuous hair styling, heating and stress lead to hair damage and hence hair fall. Men can face hair thinning or hair getting lesser in the centre of the head while they are in their 30s. This can be hereditary, poor diet etc but it is essential to do something about it.
Hair loss treatments for hair fall, baldness, hair thinning
You cannot simply let your hair go. Seeing your beautiful hair in a lump some amount on your brush is really painful and hurting. Isn’t it? Hair treatment gives an artificial look. Natural hair has its own beauty. Here are some natural tips for shiny, healthy and eye catching hair. These hair loss treatments will certainly help you to minimize the hair related issues.
Onion therapy for hair loss
Onions are rich in sulphur. Do you know that sulphur will promote the growth of new hair strands. Yes it does, this is why a lot of people will try applying the onion juice on their scalp to combat the hair loss naturally. Onions also thickens hair and prevents them from breaking. It has antibacterial properties and works great on hair with dandruff or facing hair fall due to dandruff. Let’s know how to use this.
- Blend or grate onions to obtain the juice and paste.
- Apply it all over your hair using gloves to prevent smell and wait for 30-35 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Be careful that it does not come in contact with your eyes.
- Read more on Onion juice for hair loss cure
Fenugreek for hair fall and baldness
Fenugreek has rich nutritional value. Moreover, this methi dana is great to give a boost of growth to the new hair. therefore, the hair thinning is prevented and it also treats hair fall. In short, fenugreek is one of the best remedies for hair loss treatments and hair fall cure. We have also done a detailed post on using methi dana for hair fall, hair growth and baldness cure, Do read that too.
- Soak fenugreek seeds overnight in water.
- Grind them and make a paste.
- Mix it with some curd and apply it to your hair.
- Wait for it to dry for 15 minutes and then wash your hair.
- Fenugreek might make your hair dry thus oil massage is very important.
Indian gooseberry (Amla)
Indian gooseberry also known as Amla is a rich source of vitamin C and other essential vitamins for hair growth. Use of Amla leads to Healthy, shiny and strong hair. Not only that you will see good results while using amla in the texture of your hair. Amla is really a wonderful cure for hair loss naturally.
- Boil coconut oil, curry leaves and add Amla pieces to it.
- After some boils when the oil start getting dark turn off the stove.
- Filter the oil when cool and store it in glass container.
- Reheat the required amount when you need to massage.
- Massage this oil regularly and you can see the reduction of hair fall.
Hibiscus hair loss treatment
Surprised? How can a flower promote hair growth? They possess elements that boost hair growth. It also fights against fungal infections. Hibiscus or gudhal in hindi as we say is an excellent flower with its magical properties to promote the hair growth and for hair loss treatment.
- Pick up some buds or flowers.
- Boil them in coconut oil.
- Filter and store the oil.
- Massage whenever required. Doing it regularly can help like 1-2 times in a week. This is good for men also.
- You can also take few hibiscus flowers and crush them with some water to make a paste of them. Then rub this hibiscus paste on the scalp leave for 1-2 hours then shampoo. This will also fetch good results in hair fall control and hair thinning.
Oil massage for hair loss
Best and well know effective tip is oil massage. We all know that oil massage promotes blood circulation and greatly relaxes us. Coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, argan oil, lavender oil and castor oil works amazingly on hair.
With lukewarm oil massage your hair. This also nourishes your hair, improvises the blood circulation to promote the growth of new hair follicles.
Precautions you have hair loss, hair fall etc
- Do maintain proper diet. Nutritious diet is important.
- Do yoga or exercise. This would help you in stress management.
- Do not stress yourself too much. Stress weakens hair griping.
- Natural hair looks prettiest. Do not prefer heating and excessive chemicals too much.
- Do wash your hair but not too many times as it destroy your natural shine. Two times a week would do.
- During hair wash rinse your hair with beer or vinegar they add shine to your hair.
- Do not apply lemon for longer time, as its acidic nature and may damage your hair.
- Sleep well. Blood circulation boosts up when you are sleeping.
- Use a silk cover pillow which prevents hair loss.
- Do not comb your hair when wet.
Be happy! It is added benefit to your beauty. Home remedies take time to work out. But they are effective when compared to chemical treatment. Love your hair and maintain them well. They will surely enhance your beauty. Using the above remedies you will have healthy and nourished hair that all would desire.