10 Bridal Mang Tika designs 2015 Photos
A bride is never complete without a beautiful maan tika, A mang tika is a piece of jewellery that is worn vertically over the head and the end of that stays over the forehead. Maang tika can be used by anyone like brides’ maid, bride friends etc but when a bride wears a maang tika she looks simple stunning. So, if you are seeking some inspiration on great maang tika designs for yourself then here we have compiled some gorgeous designs of maang tika.
10 Indian Bridal Mang Tika designs 2015 Photos
1. This maang tika is truly beautiful with kundan and stones studded design. The intricate design of this maang tika makes it just enough for a bride who don’t want the regular matha patti style of maang tikas.
2. Indian brides who love to wear simple jewelery that looks classy then use this sought of maang tika. Such designs will enhance the bride’s natural beauty.
3. This maang tika has intricate designs over the entire chain thing that makes the hairstyle like bun even prettier.
4. A very simple and sweet maang tika like this is for every Indian bride who loves simple jewellery for her wedding.
5. If you have a big forehead then a bid maang tika like this will make you look fabulous as such maang tikas with bride design can adorn a wide forehead nicely.
6. A very simple design for the maang tika that can be tried for cocktails and other Indian bridal functions.
7. This hoop shaped mang tika look lovely with some pearls in between.
8. This is a typical Rajasthani maang tika design which has a flat design of tika with tiny pearls dangling in circular shape.
9. This is a very dramatic and statement piece of jewellery. This is broad and is for brides who wants other jewellery to be simpler and look like a gorgeous Blushing Indian Bride like the girl in the above picture looks.
10. A 3 chained maang tika like this is usually nice for Muslim brides. This has colored stones but the semi circular design gives a nice look to the eyebrows.