10 Indian Bridal Hairstyle for wedding, Reception and other functions
Hairstyles are very important for Indian or any bride. Hairstyle makes the bridal make up and the entire look of the bride on the other levels. Most of the brides gets confused to which hairstyle will suit her the most. Here are some pretty Indian bridal hairstyle that you will easily take inspirations from.
10 Indian Bridal Hairstyles for wedding, Reception etc
1. This is a fantastic and truly gorgeous hairstyle for Indian brides like Punjabi, Muslim and other brides. In fact this picture is of a Pakistani actress who is extremely beautiful. Her name is Aiza Khan. We loved the way, this braided hairstyle has been made. Everything is perfect with this Bridal look.
2. You can have a middle parting with slight poufs on both the sides this sought of Indian bridal hairstyle can make the face looks slimmer as the side poufs will give the appearance of a slimmer cheeks and face.
3. This bridal hairstyle has bun at the top which has been used for draping and placing the dupatta. Then the rest of the hair have been curled and adorned with flowers. Of course most of us don’t have that thick hair. Therefore, hair extensions can be used.
4. Such a classy and simple Indian bridal hairstyle it is. Take the hair to the side and twist up and tuck on the side. Really pretty hairstyle.
5. For this bridal hairstyle, a side part has been made then a bun at the crown section is being made. Some hair pieces are curled and left on one of the sides.
6. This is a very typical and lovely looking Indian bridal bun hairstyle.
7. If you would love to rock your bangs then take out the bangs and then using a bumpit make a pouf and then secure it with pins. Curl the rest of the hair and leave on one of the sides.
8. If you like to cover the chain of the bridal maang tika then side parting like this will work. Then make a traditional big bun over the crown section.
9. An intricate bun Indian bridal hairstyle like this which has been decorated with flowers looks lovely. Some pearl has also been used but we think, it would have looked nice minus the pearls.
10. This one is also our favorite where the bride looks truly a blushing Indian bride. This Indian bridal hairstyle has a centre parting then a slight pouf and the regular bun over the top of the head.